We’re here to support you. Reach out to your nearest team and we’ll work together to create your best outcomes.
South Carolina Programs offer compassionate care and evidence-based practices to stabilize, treat and formalize a discharge plan at admission to move each individual to a community placement or family home. All South Carolina programs offer highly individualized treatment provided by a multidisciplinary team of physicians, nurses, psychiatrists, therapists and direct support professionals. South Carolina offers a continuum of services to meet individual needs and is CARF accredited.
- Public awareness regarding behavioral health issues
- Vocational services and job training
- Community Based Services
- Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility
- Group Care Intensive Services
- Community Training Home II
- Therapeutic Family Homes
- Outpatient Services