We’re here to support you. Reach out to your nearest team and we’ll work together to create your best outcomes.
Broadstep’s North Carolina programs provide a wide array of comprehensive mental health services for both children and adults. Programming is multidisciplinary and person-centered with the purpose of promoting recovery as well as enhanced engagement in one’s own community as well as treatment. A driving force behind Broadstep’s North Carolina programs is also the concept of whole person care and wellness. Lastly, the North Carolina programs that Broadstep offers are CARF accredited.
- Serious and Persistent Mental Illness (SPMI)
- Co-Occurring Disorders (COD)
- Assertive Community Treatment Teams (ACTT)
- Community Support Teams (CST)
- Peer Support Services (PSS)
- Intensive In-Home (IIH)
- Residential Care (Level III Home for Males 10-17)