We’re here to support you. Reach out to your nearest team and we’ll work together to create your best outcomes.
Wisconsin has been providing behavioral health and supportive living services to youth, adults, and families since 1972. Our continuum of care includes group homes, day programs, care coordination, case management, and outpatient services. Our therapeutic environments, individualized treatment and strengths-based approach make us your first choice in care for you or your loved one. We pride ourselves on being the best employer, provider, and community partner operating with compassion and integrity.
- Serious and Persistent Mental Illness (SPMI)
- Intellectual and Developmental Disability (I/DD)
- Co-Occurring Disorders (COD)
- Comprehensive Community Services
- Coordinated Entry for Recovery and Empowerment
- Community Support Program